This Sunday, Dec. 11! We still need Pies and Cookies, Please Bring One or the Other
Join us in a time of giving to others as Unity of SA provides a luncheon and holiday party for 100 residents at a nearby senior living center. We need your help to make it happen!
Come share your love at our Holiday Outreach for residents at the Pecan Hill Apartments, just down the street from the church at 1600 Lawndale Street. We serve a holiday dinner to the residents, sing Christmas carols, and send them home with a package of home-made cookies. The residents of the apartment complex look forward to this event every year! It will be held on the first floor of the apartments in their community room. This is a wonderful opportunity to spread holiday cheer! Shine your light in the holiday season in Sacred Service, living our core values of Joy, Abundance, Love, Inclusiveness, and Transformation.
Let us know you will support this meaningful holiday event on Sunday, December 11, at 12:30 p.m. Sign up to provide one or more of the following, even if you can’t be at the party:
- Sign up to cook food here. Dedicated event organizer Mary Tisdale will be in touch with you about the details but plan to make at least one dish in a large quantity such as a turkey or ham, green bean casserole, dressing, etc. And bring it to the church, Sunday, December 11, before our Sunday service.
- We also need everybody to bring holiday cookies (at least two dozen) to give to the residents. Please drop them off at the CommUNITY Center just prior to church. Sign up here to let us know you will bring at least two dozen cookies on December 11.
- We also need individuals to pack the cookies during the Sunday Service. Sign up to do that here.
- We like to provide pie as a dessert for our meal. Store bought pies are perfectly fine. Sign up here to bring pies.
- On the day of the party, we will need people to serve food. Please let us know you’ll be there. Sign up here.
Contact us if you have questions, or wish to provide a financial contribution toward the Pecan Hill Sharing Party.
We appreciate everyone’s collective efforts to create a light-filled and heartwarming day for the residents of Pecan Hill!