Welcome Our Transitional Consultant, Rev. Ron Fritts
As we learned last week in the Sunday service, acquiring a new minister will not happen overnight. But we now have help for the journey. Rev. Ron Fritts is our Transitional Consultant and will walk with us on our path to a new minister. With his guidance, we will open our hearts in release and openness to change, consider who we are now, and create the space for our next minister.
Some of the tools of transition consulting for a Unity ministry include:
- Coaching to leadership in dealing with organizational challenges.
- Recommending a course of study that will enhance community relationships and conversations.
- Implementing the Honoring our Past, Creating our Future process.
- Conducting a process to identify the community’s culture or Spiritual DNA.
- Providing assistance with creating a structure for the minister search process.
Rev. Ron Fritts will be on campus at Unity of SA regularly to provide Sunday messages and facilitate our journey to a new minister with opportunities for spiritual growth.
Rev. Ron will be conducting our service on February 26th to speak about the book “I of the Storm” by Gary Simmons. He will return March 25th for a day-long community workshop called “Honoring our Past, Creating Our Future.” He will speak again at our Sunday Service on March 26. If you have questions about the transitional process, please contact us.